Golden Gate University designed an accelerated graduate program that is dedicated to working professionals residing in China. Using a 7.5-week term format, this program is offered online in Chinese (Mandarin) through our partner, Beacon Education.
Aligned to GGU’s leadership and service mission, the Accelerated Master of Business Administration is a rigorous, fast-paced 30-unit degree focusing on providing tactical and strategic leadership and service skills necessary to navigate the rapidly evolving global management and strategy ecosystem and its issues. Offered in an accelerated delivery of Golden Gate University’s established MBA program, students take key courses that focus on global issues impacting organizations and leadership.
Building on existing GGU MS Leadership, EMBA, MBA, MS Finance, Operations, Marketing, and MSBA courses, the degree program is designed for the global marketplace. To be inclusive and accessible to the cross-cultural and inter-cultural marketplace, the curriculum is delivered in online modality and language accessible format.
Note: This program is available only to students who enroll via the Beacon platform.
Graduates of this program will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Apply leading edge business principles and practices to solve structured and unstructured problems to strengthen strategic positioning in the global economy.
- Apply responsible business practices and ethical principles to inform decision-making.
- Demonstrate use effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Deliver professional quality communications that demonstrate appropriate audience awareness.
- Demonstrate effective and strategic leadership performance.
The Accelerated Master of Business Administration requires completion of a total of 30 units. Students must earn a grade of “C-” or better in each course and cumulative grade-point average of 3.00 or better.