Explore Careers at GGU
Thank you for your interest in Golden Gate University.
For more than 100 years, nonprofit Golden Gate University (GGU) has been helping adults achieve their professional goals by providing undergraduate and graduate education in Accounting, Law, Taxation, Business, and related areas.
Golden Gate University prepares individuals to lead and serve by providing high quality, practice based educational programs as a nonprofit institution in an innovative and challenging learning environment that embraces professional ethics and diversity.
- GGU offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees.
- We partner with Patelco Credit Union to offer ongoing financial education seminars to employees.
- Full-time eligible employees can take part in the Fringe benefits program—employees who enroll accrue monthly taxable credits to purchase a variety of products and services for personal use.
- Eligible employees can participate in the GGU Tuition Remission program to take courses in any GGU graduate or undergraduate program. IRS tax implications do apply.
Thank you for your interest in joining the GGU community! Current open positions are listed on our job board.
Current GGU employees and managers may find information and additional resources on the Internal Human Resources page via the employee portal.
Hiring & Onboarding Process
- Applicants submit their application along with a resume and cover letter. Hiring managers conduct application reviews and interviews. Upon selection, new prospective employees receive a written offer letter from GGU HR.
- After accepting an offer, HR sends new employees a detailed welcome email outlining the onboarding process. HR conducts a background check (for full-time faculty, staff, and adjunct positions only) using Hire Right, a third-party partner.
- Following successful background check completion, candidates receive an email notification with Paycom login credentials to access assigned new hire paperwork.
- Once the new employee completes the onboarding process, GGU’s IT department creates system log-in credentials for the new employee.
Contact Our HR Department
536 Mission Street, Suite P-41,
San Francisco, CA 94105
Human Resources Staff
Paul Gibson is the Chief Human Resources Officer and is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the institutional mission, business plan and strategic direction of the organization. Paul can be reached by email.
Razan Natouf is the Director of Human Resources. She oversees the Human Resources Operations and can be reached via email.
Michelle Rubio is the Payroll Manager in the Human Resources Department and can be reached by email.
Bernie Ibarra is the HR Manager focused on Onboarding and Off boarding process and can be reached by email.
Simmy Desai is the Benefits Manager focused benefits and leaves of absences by email.
Idowu Koyejo is a Human Resources Assistant, providing assistance with the daily operations of the front office and working with inquiries from employees, vendors, and applicants. Idowu can be reached by email.
Kate Lynn Struthers is also a Human Resources Assistant, providing assistance with the daily operations of the front office and working with inquiries from employees, vendors, and applicants. You can contact Kate by email.
Lisa Vaessen is also a Human Resources Assistant, providing assistance with the daily operations of the front office and working with inquiries from employees, vendors, and applicants. Lisa can be reached by email.
Additional Information & Resources
GGU employees should direct HR-related support requests and inquiries to the Office of Human Resources via email.
Employees requiring IT Help Desk assistance should send requests and inquiries to the IT department via email or by calling 415-442-7070.
The main GGU switchboard operator is available by phone at 415-440-7000 during business hours.
Visit our Newsroom for the latest updates.
GGU is committed to supporting shared governance, together as colleagues we continue to advance the mission of GGU. Read our Shared Governance Principles.