Saundra Davis, MS
Saundra Davis is a US Navy Veteran, financial coach, educator, and consultant. She is nationally recognized as an expert in the financial coaching field and for her work with community-based organizations that focus on asset building for the working poor.
Ms. Davis is the founder and Executive Director of Sage Financial Solutions, a San Francisco Bay area based organization that develops comprehensive financial capability programs for low- and moderate-income communities. Ms. Davis developed a financial coach training and certification program and currently facilitates training for financial coaches. Mrs. Davis received a special invitation to attend President Obama’s 2014 White House Summit on Working Families.
Research Interests & Areas of Specialization
- Strategic Planning
- Program Development
- MS, Financial Planning, Golden Gate University
- BS, Management, Golden Gate University
Professional & Teaching Experience
- 2006 – Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2004 – Present: Executive Director, Sage Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Former President, Financial Therapy Association
- Committee member, FPA Pro Bono National Advisory Committee
- Member, The Diversity Task Force
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Financial Women’s Association
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award, 2016, Golden Gate University
- 2011 Pro Bono Planner of the Year (runner up)
- 2010 Heart of Financial Planning Award
- 2008 Echoing Green Fellowship Semi-Finalist
- 2006 Golden Gate University Financial Planning Student of the Year