Program at a Glance
Spring ’24 Final Application Deadline
A Launch Pad for a Financial Planning Career
The certificate program meets the educational requirement of the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP™) designation. Students can continue at GGU and earn the Master of Science in Financial Planning with as few as three additional courses. GGU offers a 100% online option to accommodate students with busy lives.
- Become an effective change agent in this growing, well-paid profession.
- Prepare for the CFP®.
- Learn from instructors from powerful Bay Area financial institutions.
- Apply credits towards a Master’s in Financial Planning or an MBA.
- No GRE or GMAT required.
Note: $533 per unit tuition rate is contingent on verified FPA membership. If not a member, regular $1,090 unit price remains.
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US institution or the equivalent from a recognized foreign (outside the US) institution, and provide official transcripts.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must meet the English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements.
- Certificate students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- To apply for certificate programs, students should submit an admission application and fee.
Important Note: Graduate certificate admission is limited to domestic students. Students that plan to study on an F or J Visa may apply to graduate programs only.