Program at a Glance
Analytics for Competitive Advantage
Spring ’24 Final Application Deadline
Discover Insights that Support Strategic Goals & Decision Making
This certificate is designed for decision makers who need to understand how analytics fits into their organization. Key learnings focus on defining and integrating business analytics into all aspects of the organization, managing the data assets of the company, aligning analytics with performance management metrics, and applying story telling techniques to communicate outputs of analytic insights in a clear, visual manner.
- Designed for decision-makers and leaders who need to make strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Earn your Graduate Certificate with four courses.
- Learn from instructors from some of the Bay Area’s most innovative companies.
- Apply credits towards a Master’s in Business Analytics or an MBA.
- Join one of the fastest growing professions impacting every part of the economy.
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US institution or the equivalent from a recognized foreign (outside the US) institution, and provide official transcripts.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must meet the English Language Proficiency Admission Requirements.
- Certificate students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- To apply for certificate programs, students should submit an admission application and fee.
Important Note: Graduate certificate admission is limited to domestic students. Students that plan to study on an F or J Visa may apply to graduate programs only.
All courses must be completed at Golden Gate University with a cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 (“B” average) or better in courses taken at Golden Gate University that are applicable to the program’s requirements.
Course prerequisites are indicated in the course description for each course and must be satisfied prior to enrolling in a given course. Prerequisites may be satisfied through transfer of equivalent coursework from external institutions or by taking the courses at GGU.